SUMMER OF SPEED: Special Ticket Deal from Chicagoland and Michigan
It’s a “Summer of Speed” at Chicagoland Speedway and Michigan International Speedway. The two racetracks have collaborated to offer fans a ticket package that provides them the opportunity to experience two great race weekends in the Midwest for one low price.
As part of the new package, fans receive admission to four exciting races for $199, including the Dollar General 300 Powered by Coca-Cola and the LifeLock.com 400 at Chicagoland Speedway July 9 – 10; and the CARFAX 250 and CARFAX 400 at Michigan International Speedway August 14 – 15.
“We’re thrilled to be working with one of our sister tracks to offer our fans a unique opportunity such as this,” said Craig Rust, president of Chicagoland Speedway. “The new package is an excellent deal for any race fans looking to get to two great NASCAR events at two separate facilities close in proximity.”
“We know race fans want value for the money they spend on race tickets,” MIS President Roger Curtis said. “This ticket package provides value and variety for race fans in the Midwest who want to experience the high-speed and thrills of NASCAR at our two racetracks.”
Tickets purchased through this offer include seats located in the Turns Low section at Chicagoland Speedway and fan friendly Turn One section at MIS.
Fans looking to enjoy action-packed race weekends at two great facilities this summer can call 800-354-1010 to order their tickets today.
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway
- We're Celebrating Our 15th Anniversary With A Special Camping Giveaway and MORE!
- EXCLUSIVE JIMMIE JOHNSON FAMILY TICKET PACKAGE AVAILABLE FOR THE TMNT 400
- Clint Bowyer Joining JR Motorsports for NXS Race at Chicagoland
- SCOTT® Renews Sponsorship of Chicagoland ARCA Racing Series Race