Kyle Busch Headline Guest for Trackside Party
Kyle Busch, one of the most intriguing multi-discipline drivers in motorsports today, will be the headline guest at this year’s Trackside Party, along with drivers Brad Keslowski, Sam Hornish and IZOD IndyCar's Alex Lloyd.
The Trackside Party, scheduled from 5 to 8:30 p.m. on May 11, is a special gift to fans who purchase Track Packs for the 2010 season.
Trackside Party tickets were mailed out at the beginning of April. Fans who purchased Track Packs should have already received tickets to the Trackside Party or will receive them soon.
The evening is a race fan’s oasis – with a band/entertainment area, merchandise trailer, Chicagoland Speedway Fire/Safety Team Demonstrations, Kid Zone and discounts on Richard Petty Ride-A-Longs.
Each guest 18 years or older will receive one scratch-off card upon entry. Prizes include: Richard Petty Ride-A-Longs for use at the Trackside Party; entry to an exclusive autograph session with Kyle Busch; Autographed merchandise and more.
Fireworks will conclude the evening at approximately 8:30 p.m.
For more information or to RSVP, call the Trackside Party hotline at (815) 722-4166.
Track Packs, NASCAR and August race weekend packages, as well as single-day NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and IZOD IndyCar Series race tickets are now on sale to the general public and can be purchased by calling 888-629-RACE (7223) or logging on to www.chicagolandspeedway.com. For information regarding group ticket packages, call 815-722-5500.
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY AND JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL PARTNER FOR SIXTH CONSECUTIVE SCHOOL-YEAR ON CURRICULUM PROGRAM
- JIM CORNELISON TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY THIS SEPTEMBER
- Kimberly-Clark Professional extends ARCA race sponsorship of SCOTT® 150 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway Wins Business Leader Of The Year Image Award
- Fans Who Purchase Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Tickets Can Receive their Money Back If Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins The Daytona 500