Gold Priority Members May Order Tickets Beginning October 26
Gold priority members may order tickets beginning on October 26. Because we now offer new ticket packages, as well as have an entirely new ticketing system, we’d like to remind everyone if you have any questions about your ticket purchase, please call us at (888) 629-RACE (7223).
You’ll receive one-on-one help from a Chicagoland Speedway staff member who will be available to answer your questions and make sure you have all of the assistance you need to order your tickets.
Online order information for Gold priority members will be sent by e-mail soon.
If you are a Gold priority member and would like to mail your order, please do so to: 500 Speedway Blvd., Joliet, IL 60433.
If you prefer fax, please send to: 815-727-7895
You may also drop off your order forms between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
2014 Driver Standings
- Brad Keselowski Wins The MyAFibStory.com 400 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Kyle Busch Returns to Gatorade Victory Lane at Chicagoland Speedway
- Kevin Harvick Goes To Victory Lane at Chicagoland Speedway for 5th Time
- Chicagoland Speedway Offers Wide Array of Amenities For First Race in the Chase for the Sprint Cup
- Matt Kenseth Takes His Place in Champions Park at Chicagoland Speedway