Gold Priority Members May Order Tickets Beginning October 26
Gold priority members may order tickets beginning on October 26. Because we now offer new ticket packages, as well as have an entirely new ticketing system, we’d like to remind everyone if you have any questions about your ticket purchase, please call us at (888) 629-RACE (7223).
You’ll receive one-on-one help from a Chicagoland Speedway staff member who will be available to answer your questions and make sure you have all of the assistance you need to order your tickets.
Online order information for Gold priority members will be sent by e-mail soon.
If you are a Gold priority member and would like to mail your order, please do so to: 500 Speedway Blvd., Joliet, IL 60433.
If you prefer fax, please send to: 815-727-7895
You may also drop off your order forms between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Chicagoland Speedway Announces Expanded Year-Round Coverage In Chicago
- Racing To Read Program at Laraway School Ramps Up for Turn 3 This February
- Chicagoland to Host Last-Chance Races for New XFINITY, Truck Series Playoffs
- R.A.C.E. DONATES OVER $87,000 IN 2015
- 2016 NASCAR Schedule Released, NASCAR Reaches Five-Year Sanction Agreements with National Series Tracks