Thousands of Classic Cars Expected for Goodguys Weekend
JOLIET, Ill. – The third annual PEAK Chicagoland Nationals Good Guys Car Show returns to Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway Sept. 18-20, 2009.
The weekend offers a bit of everything motorsports, including a car show in the Chicagoland Speedway infield with more than 2,000 entries, a Challenge Autocross road course, swap meet, Cars for Sale Corral, Saturday evening Track Cruise, themed parking lots and the Friday Night Hot Rod Drags at Route 66 Raceway.
The gates at Chicagoland Speedway are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, and from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday. Tickets are available at the event or online at www.ChicagolandNats.com.
General admission for the car show, swap meet, Street Challenge Autocross and additional activities at the Speedway is $17. Tickets for children 7-12 years old are $6. Admission to the Friday Night Hot Rod Drags at Route 66 Raceway is $20.
The Friday Night Hot Rod Drags features a drag racing grudge match between Monticello’s John Dunn and his “Dunn and Gone” 1973 Duster and Paul Romine’s “Man O’ War” 1979 Mustang from Indianapolis.
Be sure to check the schedule for the times, locations and ticket prices of the specific events you’d like to see. Enjoy the full weekend of racing!
For more information, call Goodguys at (925) 838-9876 or visit www.ChicagolandNats.com.
- RUSTY WALLACE HEADLINES 2015 LEGENDS CLUB AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- GROUPON AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TEAM UP TO BRING FIRST EVER NASCAR WEEKEND FANTASY CAMP TO RACE FANS
- ILLINOIS TREASURER’S I-CASH PROGRAM TO SPONSOR POLE QUALIFYING AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- ERIK JONES TAKES THE CHECKERED FLAG IN OWENS CORNING ATTICAT® 300 AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY PROVIDES FANS WITH MORE THAN RACING OVER FATHER’S DAY WEEKEND