Thousands of Classic Cars Expected for Goodguys Weekend
JOLIET, Ill. – The third annual PEAK Chicagoland Nationals Good Guys Car Show returns to Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway Sept. 18-20, 2009.
The weekend offers a bit of everything motorsports, including a car show in the Chicagoland Speedway infield with more than 2,000 entries, a Challenge Autocross road course, swap meet, Cars for Sale Corral, Saturday evening Track Cruise, themed parking lots and the Friday Night Hot Rod Drags at Route 66 Raceway.
The gates at Chicagoland Speedway are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Friday and Saturday, and from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday. Tickets are available at the event or online at www.ChicagolandNats.com.
General admission for the car show, swap meet, Street Challenge Autocross and additional activities at the Speedway is $17. Tickets for children 7-12 years old are $6. Admission to the Friday Night Hot Rod Drags at Route 66 Raceway is $20.
The Friday Night Hot Rod Drags features a drag racing grudge match between Monticello’s John Dunn and his “Dunn and Gone” 1973 Duster and Paul Romine’s “Man O’ War” 1979 Mustang from Indianapolis.
Be sure to check the schedule for the times, locations and ticket prices of the specific events you’d like to see. Enjoy the full weekend of racing!
For more information, call Goodguys at (925) 838-9876 or visit www.ChicagolandNats.com.
- I-Cash Winner Joins Treasurer Frerichs Presents CLS Pole Qualifying Trophy
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY AND ROUTE 66 RACEWAY EXTEND MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP WITH MILLER LITE
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO HOST THE FIRST RACE IN THE CHASE FOR THE NASCAR SPRINT CUP FOR THE SIXTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR IN 2016
- DENNY HAMLIN WINS MYAFIBRISK.COM 400 AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- KYLE BUSCH TAKES NUMBER ONE SPOT IN FURIOUS 7 300 AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY