Briscoe Wins after Herrington Scores Victory and Hilderbrand Clinches Title
JOLIET, Ill. – Ryan Briscoe drove from the No. 13 starting position to a win in the fourth-closest finish in IndyCar history at the PEAK Antifreeze and Motor Oil 300 at Chicagoland Speedway, further solidifying the track as the home of the best racing in IndyCar.
Briscoe won by seven-thousandths of a second under the lights in his Team Penske ride. Scott Dixon and Mario Moraes rounded out the top three finishers.
Daniel Herrington drove his LeBleu/Bryan Herta Autosport ride to Gatorade Victory Lane in the Chicagoland 100 Firestone Indy Lights event after starting ninth – while J.R. Hilderbrand clinched the season title with his fifth-place finish. He edged out James Davison (People*s Liberation/Vision Racing) and Andrew Prendeville (TMR-Xtreme Coil Drilling), who finished second and third.
- Clint Bowyer Joining JR Motorsports for NXS Race at Chicagoland
- SCOTT® Renews Sponsorship of Chicagoland ARCA Racing Series Race
- NICKELODEON ANNOUNCES ENTITLEMENT SPONSORSHIP OF TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES 400 NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES RACE AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY, SEPT. 18
- Go Green For Spring Festival presented by Julie to be held Saturday, April 30
- JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY RAISE NEARLY $6,000 AT COOKING FOR A CAUSE