Briscoe Wins after Herrington Scores Victory and Hilderbrand Clinches Title
JOLIET, Ill. – Ryan Briscoe drove from the No. 13 starting position to a win in the fourth-closest finish in IndyCar history at the PEAK Antifreeze and Motor Oil 300 at Chicagoland Speedway, further solidifying the track as the home of the best racing in IndyCar.
Briscoe won by seven-thousandths of a second under the lights in his Team Penske ride. Scott Dixon and Mario Moraes rounded out the top three finishers.
Daniel Herrington drove his LeBleu/Bryan Herta Autosport ride to Gatorade Victory Lane in the Chicagoland 100 Firestone Indy Lights event after starting ninth – while J.R. Hilderbrand clinched the season title with his fifth-place finish. He edged out James Davison (People*s Liberation/Vision Racing) and Andrew Prendeville (TMR-Xtreme Coil Drilling), who finished second and third.
- RUSTY WALLACE HEADLINES 2015 LEGENDS CLUB AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- GROUPON AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TEAM UP TO BRING FIRST EVER NASCAR WEEKEND FANTASY CAMP TO RACE FANS
- ILLINOIS TREASURER’S I-CASH PROGRAM TO SPONSOR POLE QUALIFYING AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- ERIK JONES TAKES THE CHECKERED FLAG IN OWENS CORNING ATTICAT® 300 AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY PROVIDES FANS WITH MORE THAN RACING OVER FATHER’S DAY WEEKEND