Race Day Raffle Raises More than 10,000 for Victory Junction Camp
Randleman, N.C. – Victory Junction, Charity Splits and Chicagoland Speedway are pleased to announce that Ann Kenney of Bryan, Texas was the lucky race fan who won $10,304.00 in the second annual Charity Splits “Race Day Raffle.”
Kenney, a long time supporter of Victory Junction, was one of the many supporters who helped bring over $10,000 to Victory Junction during this fundraiser.
“It is so exciting winning and I will send a donation from the prize to Victory Junction,” Kenney said. “I think this is such a great organization in that it helps so many children that normally would not be able to attend a camp. I know all the children and their parents really appreciate all that you do.”
Over the past two years fans nationwide have raised more than $36,000 by participating in the “Race Day Raffle.”
Victory Junction is a year-round camping facility located in Randleman, N.C., for children with chronic medical conditions or serious illnesses.
“We are so very grateful to the Chicagoland Speedway and race fans everywhere for their tremendous support of Victory Junction through the recent raffle,” said Victory Junction President Mike Lepore. “The money raised will directly support our mission. On behalf of our campers and their families, we thank you for your generosity, kindness, and support.”
About Victory Junction:
Victory Junction is a year-round camping environment for children, ages six to 16, with chronic medical conditions or serious illnesses. Founded by Kyle and Pattie Petty in honor of their son Adam, the camp is located in Randleman, N.C. with a second location opening soon in Kansas City, Kan. Victory Junction offers programs for 24 disease groups and maintains strong relationships with 27 partner hospitals. Victory Junction’s mission is to provide life-changing camping experiences that are exciting, fun and empowering, in a safe and medically-sound environment. As a not-for-profit organization, the camp operates solely through the support of generous donors to provide this experience at no charge to children and their families. For more information, visit www.victoryjunction.org.
- NASCAR XFINITY Series Driver Bubba Wallace to Driver Join s the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Race Team and will Drive the No. 6 Shredder Ford Mustang for Roush Fenway Racing at Chicagoland Speedway
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO HOST CAR WASH AND OFFER TRACK LAPS FRIDAY, AUGUST 5
- Jeff Gordon Ticket Offer and Question & Answer Session Now Available at Chicagoland Speedway for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 400
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway
- We're Celebrating Our 15th Anniversary With A Special Camping Giveaway and MORE!