Lucky Race Fan Takes Checkered Flag in LifeLock Million Dollar Sweepstakes
TEMPE, AZ – NASCAR fan Donna Musgrave became the newest millionaire Saturday night when Mark Martin and Jeff Gordon crossed the finish line in first and second place respectively at Chicagoland Speedway. Musgrave is the winner of LifeLock’s “Lock In 2 Win” sweepstakes, a promotion allowing fans to select the top two winners of the LifeLock 400 race at Michigan International Speedway on June 14 with the same drivers finishing first and second or second and first in Saturday night’s LifeLock.com 400 in Chicago.
When asked by NASCAR media immediately following the race what plans they had for the million, “We’re going to have to think about it. We are so used to working and we’re not people that can sit still. Of course we have five kids and already have six voicemails,” said Donna.
“Man, that’s what I’m talking about LifeLock, this was really special,” said race winner Mark Martin after congratulating the Musgraves in Victory Lane.
Both Martin and Gordon finished in the same order in the LifeLock 400 in June at Michigan International Speedway.
“We tried to give the Musgrave family a good experience and got to know them well this weekend,” said LifeLock CEO Todd Davis. “The last 18 laps we were together, tears started flowing from everyone at LifeLock. Being with them just made our sponsorship that much more special.”
LifeLock, Inc. (www.lifelock.com) is an industry leader in proactive identity theft protection. Since 2005, LifeLock has been providing consumers with the tools and confidence they need to help protect themselves when they have a good faith suspicion that they have been or are about to become a victim of identity theft. The company has a strong focus on educating consumers and working with law enforcement and elected officials to better understand the increasing threats of identity theft. A multiple award-winning organization, LifeLock has most recently been recognized by the American Business Awards as Best Overall Company and offering consumers the best new service (TrueAddress™).
- ‘RACE’ TO CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY WITH TRAIN-TO-TRACK PROGRAM
- NASCAR XFINITY Series Driver Bubba Wallace to Driver Join s the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Race Team and will Drive the No. 6 Shredder Ford Mustang for Roush Fenway Racing at Chicagoland Speedway
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO HOST CAR WASH AND OFFER TRACK LAPS FRIDAY, AUGUST 5
- Jeff Gordon Ticket Offer and Question & Answer Session Now Available at Chicagoland Speedway for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 400
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway