Win with Victory Junction in Online Raffle
Joliet , IL . - Chicagoland Speedway has joined Charity Splits for the second annual “Race Day Raffle.” Last year fans nationwide raised more than $24,000 to support life-changing camping experiences for children with chronic medical conditions or serious illnesses. This online, split-style fundraiser is a great way for race fans to help support Kyle Petty’s Victory Junction and also win a cash prize.
Only 125,000 tickets will be sold, at $10 per ticket, with proceeds to benefit Victory Junction and one lucky race fan. The winner will be announced during the weekend of the LifeLock.com 400. The winner does not need to be present to win. Last year’s winner, Victor Lopez, of Ellwood, IL, took home more than $24,000 as the winning fan.
Victory Junction is a year round camping facility, located in Randleman, NC, for children with chronic medical conditions or serious illnesses.
“In these hard economic times, it is more important than ever for these children and their families to have a respite from their everyday challenges,” said Co-Founder of Victory Junction, Pattie Petty.
No child or family ever pays to attend Victory Junction.
About Victory Junction:
Victory Junction is a year-round camping environment for children, ages six to 16, with chronic medical conditions or serious illnesses. Founded by Kyle and Pattie Petty in honor of their son Adam, the camp is located in Randleman, N.C. with a second location opening soon in Kansas City, Kan. Victory Junction offers programs for 24 disease groups and maintains strong relationships with 27 partner hospitals. Victory Junction’s mission is to provide life-changing camping experiences that are exciting, fun and empowering, in a safe and medically-sound environment. As a not-for-profit organization, the camp operates solely through the support of generous donors to provide this experience at no charge to children and their families. For more information, visit www.victoryjunction.org.
- NASCAR XFINITY SERIES DRIVER DANIEL SUAREZ VISITS THOMAS JEFFERSON ELEMENTARY IN JOLIET
- FANS INVITED INTO WORKING GARAGES, AUTOGRAPH SESSION DURING JUNE XFINITY SERIES RACE WEEKEND
- James Buescher Tours Rockford Ahead of Jimmy John's Freaky Fast 300 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Richard Childress, Dale Jarrett and Brett Bodine Headline Legends Club at Chicagoland Speedway
- JOIN JAMIE MCMURRAY AND HEISMAN TROPHY RUNNER-UP MELVIN GORDON FOR A NIGHT OF CELEBRITY BOWLING AND A TICKET TO CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY