Joliet's Race Fan Rally July 8
JOLIET, Ill. – Chicago’s unofficial start to the NASCAR Sprint Cup weekend, the ninth annual Race Fan Rally in Downtown Joliet, is scheduled for 4-11 p.m. on Wednesday, July 8.
This free event on Chicago Street in Downtown Joliet features appearances by NASCAR drivers, show cars, a classic car show, simulators, an interactive area for kids, food and entertainment.
Drivers scheduled for Q&A’s on the entertainment stage include: Jason Leffler (5-6 p.m.); Burney Lamar (5-6 p.m.); John Wes Townley (6-7 p.m.); David Stremme (7-8 p.m.); Justin Allgaier (7-8 p.m.); Michael Annett (9-10 p.m.) and Kevin Hamlin (time TBA).
Virtual Motion NASCAR Racing Simulators will be stationed throughout the Downtown area, and the Harrah’s Joliet Entertainment Stage will feature musical entertainment by Cowboy Troy and the Penny Mae Dixon Band. The Righteous Hillbillies and the Cadillac Casanovas will also be on-stage.
For more information, visit http://www.racefanrally.com or call
2014 Driver Standings
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Announced as NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Event Entitlement Partner at Chicagoland Speedway
- Expanded Train-to-Track Shuttle Service Program Returns to Chicagoland Speedway
- AARP and AARP Drive to End Hunger present the Salute to America’s Heroes Pre-Race Show at Chicagoland Speedway on Sunday, Sept. 14
- CHASE ELLIOTT TAKES THE CHECKERED FLAG IN THE ENJOYILLINOIS.COM 300
- Mark Ruffalo to Serve as Grand Marshal of the EnjoyIllinois.com 300