Joliet's Race Fan Rally July 8
JOLIET, Ill. – Chicago’s unofficial start to the NASCAR Sprint Cup weekend, the ninth annual Race Fan Rally in Downtown Joliet, is scheduled for 4-11 p.m. on Wednesday, July 8.
This free event on Chicago Street in Downtown Joliet features appearances by NASCAR drivers, show cars, a classic car show, simulators, an interactive area for kids, food and entertainment.
Drivers scheduled for Q&A’s on the entertainment stage include: Jason Leffler (5-6 p.m.); Burney Lamar (5-6 p.m.); John Wes Townley (6-7 p.m.); David Stremme (7-8 p.m.); Justin Allgaier (7-8 p.m.); Michael Annett (9-10 p.m.) and Kevin Hamlin (time TBA).
Virtual Motion NASCAR Racing Simulators will be stationed throughout the Downtown area, and the Harrah’s Joliet Entertainment Stage will feature musical entertainment by Cowboy Troy and the Penny Mae Dixon Band. The Righteous Hillbillies and the Cadillac Casanovas will also be on-stage.
For more information, visit http://www.racefanrally.com or call
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway
- We're Celebrating Our 15th Anniversary With A Special Camping Giveaway and MORE!
- EXCLUSIVE JIMMIE JOHNSON FAMILY TICKET PACKAGE AVAILABLE FOR THE TMNT 400
- Clint Bowyer Joining JR Motorsports for NXS Race at Chicagoland
- SCOTT® Renews Sponsorship of Chicagoland ARCA Racing Series Race