Joliet's Race Fan Rally July 8
JOLIET, Ill. – Chicago’s unofficial start to the NASCAR Sprint Cup weekend, the ninth annual Race Fan Rally in Downtown Joliet, is scheduled for 4-11 p.m. on Wednesday, July 8.
This free event on Chicago Street in Downtown Joliet features appearances by NASCAR drivers, show cars, a classic car show, simulators, an interactive area for kids, food and entertainment.
Drivers scheduled for Q&A’s on the entertainment stage include: Jason Leffler (5-6 p.m.); Burney Lamar (5-6 p.m.); John Wes Townley (6-7 p.m.); David Stremme (7-8 p.m.); Justin Allgaier (7-8 p.m.); Michael Annett (9-10 p.m.) and Kevin Hamlin (time TBA).
Virtual Motion NASCAR Racing Simulators will be stationed throughout the Downtown area, and the Harrah’s Joliet Entertainment Stage will feature musical entertainment by Cowboy Troy and the Penny Mae Dixon Band. The Righteous Hillbillies and the Cadillac Casanovas will also be on-stage.
For more information, visit http://www.racefanrally.com or call
2014 Driver Standings
- Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway Donate Over 70,000 in 2014
- Brad Keselowski Wins The MyAFibStory.com 400 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Kyle Busch Returns to Gatorade Victory Lane at Chicagoland Speedway
- Kevin Harvick Goes To Victory Lane at Chicagoland Speedway for 5th Time
- Chicagoland Speedway Offers Wide Array of Amenities For First Race in the Chase for the Sprint Cup