Joliet's Race Fan Rally July 8
JOLIET, Ill. – Chicago’s unofficial start to the NASCAR Sprint Cup weekend, the ninth annual Race Fan Rally in Downtown Joliet, is scheduled for 4-11 p.m. on Wednesday, July 8.
This free event on Chicago Street in Downtown Joliet features appearances by NASCAR drivers, show cars, a classic car show, simulators, an interactive area for kids, food and entertainment.
Drivers scheduled for Q&A’s on the entertainment stage include: Jason Leffler (5-6 p.m.); Burney Lamar (5-6 p.m.); John Wes Townley (6-7 p.m.); David Stremme (7-8 p.m.); Justin Allgaier (7-8 p.m.); Michael Annett (9-10 p.m.) and Kevin Hamlin (time TBA).
Virtual Motion NASCAR Racing Simulators will be stationed throughout the Downtown area, and the Harrah’s Joliet Entertainment Stage will feature musical entertainment by Cowboy Troy and the Penny Mae Dixon Band. The Righteous Hillbillies and the Cadillac Casanovas will also be on-stage.
For more information, visit http://www.racefanrally.com or call
- Chicagoland Speedway Announces Expanded Year-Round Coverage In Chicago
- Racing To Read Program at Laraway School Ramps Up for Turn 3 This February
- Chicagoland to Host Last-Chance Races for New XFINITY, Truck Series Playoffs
- R.A.C.E. DONATES OVER $87,000 IN 2015
- 2016 NASCAR Schedule Released, NASCAR Reaches Five-Year Sanction Agreements with National Series Tracks