Local ARCA Driver Palumbo to Celebrate July 4 in Parade
JOLIET, Ill. – Tony Palumbo, Chicagoland Speedway’s own local ARCA driver, will make an appearance in the Mokena, Ill. July 4 parade this week.
Palumbo, of Frankfort, Ill., recently finished 23rd at Michigan International Speedway. He will compete at Chicagoland Speedway Aug. 28, Pocono and Rockingham this year in his No. 70 7VN Motorsports Ford.
Palumbo will hand out Frisbees, T-shirts and other goodies during the event.
“I’m looking to stir people’s untapped curiosity about stock car racing,” Palumbo said. “I don’t think a lot of people realize how awesome of a sport it is until they actually see it.”
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway
- We're Celebrating Our 15th Anniversary With A Special Camping Giveaway and MORE!
- EXCLUSIVE JIMMIE JOHNSON FAMILY TICKET PACKAGE AVAILABLE FOR THE TMNT 400
- Clint Bowyer Joining JR Motorsports for NXS Race at Chicagoland
- SCOTT® Renews Sponsorship of Chicagoland ARCA Racing Series Race