Local ARCA Driver Palumbo to Celebrate July 4 in Parade
JOLIET, Ill. – Tony Palumbo, Chicagoland Speedway’s own local ARCA driver, will make an appearance in the Mokena, Ill. July 4 parade this week.
Palumbo, of Frankfort, Ill., recently finished 23rd at Michigan International Speedway. He will compete at Chicagoland Speedway Aug. 28, Pocono and Rockingham this year in his No. 70 7VN Motorsports Ford.
Palumbo will hand out Frisbees, T-shirts and other goodies during the event.
“I’m looking to stir people’s untapped curiosity about stock car racing,” Palumbo said. “I don’t think a lot of people realize how awesome of a sport it is until they actually see it.”
- Kimberly-Clark Professional extends ARCA race sponsorship of SCOTT® 150 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway Wins Business Leader Of The Year Image Award
- Fans Who Purchase Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Tickets Can Receive their Money Back If Dale Earnhardt Jr. Wins The Daytona 500
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY GO GREEN FOR SPRING PRESENTED BY JULIE TO BE HELD SATURDAY, APRIL 8
- R.A.C.E. DONATES NEARLY $50,000 IN 2016