Local ARCA Driver Palumbo to Celebrate July 4 in Parade
JOLIET, Ill. – Tony Palumbo, Chicagoland Speedway’s own local ARCA driver, will make an appearance in the Mokena, Ill. July 4 parade this week.
Palumbo, of Frankfort, Ill., recently finished 23rd at Michigan International Speedway. He will compete at Chicagoland Speedway Aug. 28, Pocono and Rockingham this year in his No. 70 7VN Motorsports Ford.
Palumbo will hand out Frisbees, T-shirts and other goodies during the event.
“I’m looking to stir people’s untapped curiosity about stock car racing,” Palumbo said. “I don’t think a lot of people realize how awesome of a sport it is until they actually see it.”
- ‘RACE’ TO CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY WITH TRAIN-TO-TRACK PROGRAM
- NASCAR XFINITY Series Driver Bubba Wallace to Driver Join s the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Race Team and will Drive the No. 6 Shredder Ford Mustang for Roush Fenway Racing at Chicagoland Speedway
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO HOST CAR WASH AND OFFER TRACK LAPS FRIDAY, AUGUST 5
- Jeff Gordon Ticket Offer and Question & Answer Session Now Available at Chicagoland Speedway for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 400
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway