Local ARCA Driver Palumbo to Celebrate July 4 in Parade
JOLIET, Ill. – Tony Palumbo, Chicagoland Speedway’s own local ARCA driver, will make an appearance in the Mokena, Ill. July 4 parade this week.
Palumbo, of Frankfort, Ill., recently finished 23rd at Michigan International Speedway. He will compete at Chicagoland Speedway Aug. 28, Pocono and Rockingham this year in his No. 70 7VN Motorsports Ford.
Palumbo will hand out Frisbees, T-shirts and other goodies during the event.
“I’m looking to stir people’s untapped curiosity about stock car racing,” Palumbo said. “I don’t think a lot of people realize how awesome of a sport it is until they actually see it.”
- 2016 NASCAR Schedule Released, NASCAR Reaches Five-Year Sanction Agreements with National Series Tracks
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY & LEVY RESTAURANTS VISIT JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL CULINARY ARTS STUDENTS
- I-Cash Winner Joins Treasurer Frerichs Presents CLS Pole Qualifying Trophy
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY AND ROUTE 66 RACEWAY EXTEND MULTI-YEAR PARTNERSHIP WITH MILLER LITE
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO HOST THE FIRST RACE IN THE CHASE FOR THE NASCAR SPRINT CUP FOR THE SIXTH CONSECUTIVE YEAR IN 2016