Local ARCA Driver Palumbo to Celebrate July 4 in Parade
JOLIET, Ill. – Tony Palumbo, Chicagoland Speedway’s own local ARCA driver, will make an appearance in the Mokena, Ill. July 4 parade this week.
Palumbo, of Frankfort, Ill., recently finished 23rd at Michigan International Speedway. He will compete at Chicagoland Speedway Aug. 28, Pocono and Rockingham this year in his No. 70 7VN Motorsports Ford.
Palumbo will hand out Frisbees, T-shirts and other goodies during the event.
“I’m looking to stir people’s untapped curiosity about stock car racing,” Palumbo said. “I don’t think a lot of people realize how awesome of a sport it is until they actually see it.”
- JIM CORNELISON TO PERFORM NATIONAL ANTHEM AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY THIS SEPTEMBER
- AMERICAN ETHANOL E15 ANNOUNCED AS EVENT TITLE SPONSOR FOR NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES RACE AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- "FURIOUS 7” TO SPONSOR CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY XFINITY SERIES RACE
- RUSTY WALLACE HEADLINES 2015 LEGENDS CLUB AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- GROUPON AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TEAM UP TO BRING FIRST EVER NASCAR WEEKEND FANTASY CAMP TO RACE FANS