Local ARCA Driver Palumbo to Celebrate July 4 in Parade
JOLIET, Ill. – Tony Palumbo, Chicagoland Speedway’s own local ARCA driver, will make an appearance in the Mokena, Ill. July 4 parade this week.
Palumbo, of Frankfort, Ill., recently finished 23rd at Michigan International Speedway. He will compete at Chicagoland Speedway Aug. 28, Pocono and Rockingham this year in his No. 70 7VN Motorsports Ford.
Palumbo will hand out Frisbees, T-shirts and other goodies during the event.
“I’m looking to stir people’s untapped curiosity about stock car racing,” Palumbo said. “I don’t think a lot of people realize how awesome of a sport it is until they actually see it.”
- NASCAR XFINITY SERIES DRIVER DANIEL SUAREZ VISITS THOMAS JEFFERSON ELEMENTARY IN JOLIET
- FANS INVITED INTO WORKING GARAGES, AUTOGRAPH SESSION DURING JUNE XFINITY SERIES RACE WEEKEND
- James Buescher Tours Rockford Ahead of Jimmy John's Freaky Fast 300 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Richard Childress, Dale Jarrett and Brett Bodine Headline Legends Club at Chicagoland Speedway
- JOIN JAMIE MCMURRAY AND HEISMAN TROPHY RUNNER-UP MELVIN GORDON FOR A NIGHT OF CELEBRITY BOWLING AND A TICKET TO CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY