Local ARCA Driver Palumbo to Celebrate July 4 in Parade
JOLIET, Ill. – Tony Palumbo, Chicagoland Speedway’s own local ARCA driver, will make an appearance in the Mokena, Ill. July 4 parade this week.
Palumbo, of Frankfort, Ill., recently finished 23rd at Michigan International Speedway. He will compete at Chicagoland Speedway Aug. 28, Pocono and Rockingham this year in his No. 70 7VN Motorsports Ford.
Palumbo will hand out Frisbees, T-shirts and other goodies during the event.
“I’m looking to stir people’s untapped curiosity about stock car racing,” Palumbo said. “I don’t think a lot of people realize how awesome of a sport it is until they actually see it.”
- RICHARD PETTY TO JOIN CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY’S LEGENDS CLUB
- NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION TO SPONSOR CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY XFINITY SERIES RACE
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY CELEBRATES KIDS DRIVE NASCAR WITH FREE YOUTH TICKETING FOR NASCAR XFINITY & NASCAR CAMPING WORLD TRUCK SERIES RACES IN 2017
- NASCAR ORGANIZATIONAL TEST AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO RAISE AWARENESS FOR R.A.C.E. FOUNDATION
- CHASE ‘N’ THE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES AT JOHN G. SHEDD AQUARIUM