Local ARCA Driver Palumbo to Celebrate July 4 in Parade
JOLIET, Ill. – Tony Palumbo, Chicagoland Speedway’s own local ARCA driver, will make an appearance in the Mokena, Ill. July 4 parade this week.
Palumbo, of Frankfort, Ill., recently finished 23rd at Michigan International Speedway. He will compete at Chicagoland Speedway Aug. 28, Pocono and Rockingham this year in his No. 70 7VN Motorsports Ford.
Palumbo will hand out Frisbees, T-shirts and other goodies during the event.
“I’m looking to stir people’s untapped curiosity about stock car racing,” Palumbo said. “I don’t think a lot of people realize how awesome of a sport it is until they actually see it.”
- RUSTY WALLACE HEADLINES 2015 LEGENDS CLUB AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- GROUPON AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TEAM UP TO BRING FIRST EVER NASCAR WEEKEND FANTASY CAMP TO RACE FANS
- ILLINOIS TREASURER’S I-CASH PROGRAM TO SPONSOR POLE QUALIFYING AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- ERIK JONES TAKES THE CHECKERED FLAG IN OWENS CORNING ATTICAT® 300 AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY PROVIDES FANS WITH MORE THAN RACING OVER FATHER’S DAY WEEKEND