Local ARCA Driver Palumbo to Celebrate July 4 in Parade
JOLIET, Ill. – Tony Palumbo, Chicagoland Speedway’s own local ARCA driver, will make an appearance in the Mokena, Ill. July 4 parade this week.
Palumbo, of Frankfort, Ill., recently finished 23rd at Michigan International Speedway. He will compete at Chicagoland Speedway Aug. 28, Pocono and Rockingham this year in his No. 70 7VN Motorsports Ford.
Palumbo will hand out Frisbees, T-shirts and other goodies during the event.
“I’m looking to stir people’s untapped curiosity about stock car racing,” Palumbo said. “I don’t think a lot of people realize how awesome of a sport it is until they actually see it.”
- Clint Bowyer Joining JR Motorsports for NXS Race at Chicagoland
- SCOTT® Renews Sponsorship of Chicagoland ARCA Racing Series Race
- NICKELODEON ANNOUNCES ENTITLEMENT SPONSORSHIP OF TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES 400 NASCAR SPRINT CUP SERIES RACE AT CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY, SEPT. 18
- Go Green For Spring Festival presented by Julie to be held Saturday, April 30
- JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY RAISE NEARLY $6,000 AT COOKING FOR A CAUSE