Local ARCA Driver Palumbo to Celebrate July 4 in Parade
JOLIET, Ill. – Tony Palumbo, Chicagoland Speedway’s own local ARCA driver, will make an appearance in the Mokena, Ill. July 4 parade this week.
Palumbo, of Frankfort, Ill., recently finished 23rd at Michigan International Speedway. He will compete at Chicagoland Speedway Aug. 28, Pocono and Rockingham this year in his No. 70 7VN Motorsports Ford.
Palumbo will hand out Frisbees, T-shirts and other goodies during the event.
“I’m looking to stir people’s untapped curiosity about stock car racing,” Palumbo said. “I don’t think a lot of people realize how awesome of a sport it is until they actually see it.”
- JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY RAISE OVER $6,000 AT COOKING FOR A CAUSE
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY FILLS OUT FATHER’S DAY WEEKEND LINEUP WITH EXPO AND CAR SHOW
- JOIN JAMIE MCMURRAY AND HEISMAN TROPHY RUNNER-UP MELVIN GORDON FOR A NIGHT OF CELEBRITY BOWLING AND A TICKET TO CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY
- JOIN DENNY HAMLIN IN CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY’S GREEN FLAG GARAGE THIS SEPTEMBER
- JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL AND CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY FUNDRAISER SET FOR MARCH 26