Chicagoland Speedway unveils New Website
(Joliet, Ill. – May 20, 2009) In an effort to continue to improve the communication process with its fan base and provide them with a great resource tool throughout the year, Chicagoland Speedway has launched its new and improved website – www.chicagolandspeedway.com – just in time for the start of its 2009 season.
The track’s new web site pairs a fresh look with interactive features that provide fans with in-depth information regarding Chicagoland Speedway and its events. It has also been designed to be as user-friendly as possible, with easy-to-navigate pages that will help fans find the information they are looking for quickly.
“It’s no secret that our country has developed a web-based communication culture, and sports fans in particular are amazingly dialed-in,” said Matthew Alexander, president of Chicagoland Speedway. “It’s become increasingly important to make sure that an entity’s website reflects the right message in a way that’s also informative and extremely user-friendly. We believe we’ve accomplished these goals by adding new features that provide our fans with the most current and specific information that will help maximize their overall experience at Chicagoland Speedway. We’ve been anticipating this launch for quite some time and hope our fans enjoy the new www.ChicagolandSpeedway.com.”
Other features include:
- Exclusive content such as photo galleries, video collections, fan feedback sections and links to Chicagoland Speedway’s social media sites.
- User-friendly guides to the facility, including maps, directions, schedules, rules and regulations.
- A list of contacts for team Chicagoland Speedway, and easy-to-use “Contact Us” features.
Along with providing fans coverage regarding track-specific news stories, the new site also receives RacingOne.com news feeds that will provide visitors with the most up-to-date motorsports stories throughout the year.
Track Packs for the 2009 season at Chicagoland Speedway are still available and can be purchased at the Chicagoland Speedway Ticket Office, by phone at 888-629-RACE (7223) or online at www.chicagolandspeedway.com. A Track Pack, which ranges in price from $195 to $260, includes admission to six (6) races over two (2) event weekends, including the track’s inaugural NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race on Friday night, August 28. For more information on this year’s schedule, visit www.chicagolandspeedway.
2013 Driver Standings
- Lucas Oil 225 to kick off Chase for the NASCAR Sprint Cup weekend at Chicagoland Speedway
- Ansell Protective Products Renews ARCA Sponsorship at Chicagoland Speedway
- Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches Announced As Event Title Sponsor for NASCAR Nationwide Series Race at Chicagoland Speedway
- Don't Be An April Fool and Miss Out On The Best Prices Of The Season at Chicagoland Speedway
- Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway 2014 Fan Advisory Council Is Here