New Corporate Camping Area Gives Companies New Options
You’ve already seen Chicagoland Speedway’s new lights, Champions Park, expanded camping areas and concerts. Now we’re proud to unveil our newest addition, Skyline Terrace – the newest way to get close to the action at Chicagoland Speedway.
Next to our existing Speedway Ridge, Skyline Terrace provides companies the opportunity to treat their employees to the same unique trackside RV camping perspective that many of our Speedway Ridge clients have enjoyed. The new 62,000 square foot area will include paved 25-by-50 camp spots, where guests will be welcomed by a grand entrance and check-in area, treated to exclusive parking and restrooms, and shuttle service to and from Champions Park interactive fan area. Each guest will also be treated to pit tours throughout the NASCAR weekend.
For more information please call Kristi Cool, partnership relations coordinator, at 815-722-5500.
- R.A.C.E. DONATES NEARLY $50,000 IN 2016
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY AND JOLIET TOWNSHIP HIGH SCHOOL ANNOUNCE CURRICULUM PROGRAM CHALLENGE
- Truex Wins TMNT 400, takes opener of The Chase at Chicagoland
- ERIK JONES RETURNS TO GATORADE VICTORY LANE AT CHICAGOLAND
- Kyle Busch wins wild American Ethanol e15 225 as Camping World Truck Series field is set