New Corporate Camping Area Gives Companies New Options
You’ve already seen Chicagoland Speedway’s new lights, Champions Park, expanded camping areas and concerts. Now we’re proud to unveil our newest addition, Skyline Terrace – the newest way to get close to the action at Chicagoland Speedway.
Next to our existing Speedway Ridge, Skyline Terrace provides companies the opportunity to treat their employees to the same unique trackside RV camping perspective that many of our Speedway Ridge clients have enjoyed. The new 62,000 square foot area will include paved 25-by-50 camp spots, where guests will be welcomed by a grand entrance and check-in area, treated to exclusive parking and restrooms, and shuttle service to and from Champions Park interactive fan area. Each guest will also be treated to pit tours throughout the NASCAR weekend.
For more information please call Kristi Cool, partnership relations coordinator, at 815-722-5500.
- CHICAGOLAND SPEEDWAY TO HOST CAR WASH AND OFFER TRACK LAPS FRIDAY, AUGUST 5
- Jeff Gordon Ticket Offer and Question & Answer Session Now Available at Chicagoland Speedway for the NASCAR Sprint Cup Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 400
- Papa John’s Signs Three-Year Agreement to Serve as Official Pizza of Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway
- We're Celebrating Our 15th Anniversary With A Special Camping Giveaway and MORE!
- EXCLUSIVE JIMMIE JOHNSON FAMILY TICKET PACKAGE AVAILABLE FOR THE TMNT 400