New Corporate Camping Area Gives Companies New Options
You’ve already seen Chicagoland Speedway’s new lights, Champions Park, expanded camping areas and concerts. Now we’re proud to unveil our newest addition, Skyline Terrace – the newest way to get close to the action at Chicagoland Speedway.
Next to our existing Speedway Ridge, Skyline Terrace provides companies the opportunity to treat their employees to the same unique trackside RV camping perspective that many of our Speedway Ridge clients have enjoyed. The new 62,000 square foot area will include paved 25-by-50 camp spots, where guests will be welcomed by a grand entrance and check-in area, treated to exclusive parking and restrooms, and shuttle service to and from Champions Park interactive fan area. Each guest will also be treated to pit tours throughout the NASCAR weekend.
For more information please call Kristi Cool, partnership relations coordinator, at 815-722-5500.
2014 Driver Standings
- Richard Childress, Dale Jarrett and Brett Bodine Headline Legends Club at Chicagoland Speedway
- James Buescher Tours Rockford Ahead of Jimmy John's Freaky Fast 300 at Chicagoland Speedway
- The First Race In The Chase For The NASCAR Sprint Cup Returns To Chicago In 2015
- Chicagoland Speedway sells out of $55 tickets for the MyAFibStory.com 400
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women’s History Museum