New Corporate Camping Area Gives Companies New Options
You’ve already seen Chicagoland Speedway’s new lights, Champions Park, expanded camping areas and concerts. Now we’re proud to unveil our newest addition, Skyline Terrace – the newest way to get close to the action at Chicagoland Speedway.
Next to our existing Speedway Ridge, Skyline Terrace provides companies the opportunity to treat their employees to the same unique trackside RV camping perspective that many of our Speedway Ridge clients have enjoyed. The new 62,000 square foot area will include paved 25-by-50 camp spots, where guests will be welcomed by a grand entrance and check-in area, treated to exclusive parking and restrooms, and shuttle service to and from Champions Park interactive fan area. Each guest will also be treated to pit tours throughout the NASCAR weekend.
For more information please call Kristi Cool, partnership relations coordinator, at 815-722-5500.
2014 Driver Standings
- Chicagoland Speedway and Route 66 Raceway Donate Over 70,000 in 2014
- Brad Keselowski Wins The MyAFibStory.com 400 at Chicagoland Speedway
- Kyle Busch Returns to Gatorade Victory Lane at Chicagoland Speedway
- Kevin Harvick Goes To Victory Lane at Chicagoland Speedway for 5th Time
- Chicagoland Speedway Offers Wide Array of Amenities For First Race in the Chase for the Sprint Cup