Many RV Campgrounds Sold Out for 2009 as only Speedway Ridge and Lakeside Spots Remain Open
Chicagoland Speedway has sold out its Infield RV spots, as well as its Lower Ridge RV spots for the 2009 season. A limited number of Speedway Ridge and Lakeside RV spots are still available for fans to purchase for the upcoming year.
“Motorsports fans are some of the most loyal of any sport, and we see this as a sign that our racing community here at Chicagoland Speedway is stronger than ever,” said Matthew Alexander, president of Chicagoland Speedway/Route 66 Raceway. “We look forward to offering fans an event lineup better than we’ve ever seen before, with a second year of racing under the lights and the addition of the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series to our schedule. This is an ideal start to a new season.”
Track Packs for Chicagoland Speedway’s 2009 season, as well as tickets for Pole Day are now on sale to the general public. Track Packs range in price from $195 to $260 and include admission to six (6) races over two (2) event weekends, including Chicagoland Speedway’s inaugural NASCAR Camping World Truck Series race August 28. General admission tickets to NASCAR Pole Day on Thursday, July 9 are $15 for adults; children age 12 and under are free. Fans can purchase Track Packs and Pole Day tickets at the Chicagoland Speedway Ticket Office; by phone at 888-629-RACE (7223); or online at www.chicagolandspeedway.com.
2014 Driver Standings
- Richard Childress, Dale Jarrett and Brett Bodine Headline Legends Club at Chicagoland Speedway
- James Buescher Tours Rockford Ahead of Jimmy John's Freaky Fast 300 at Chicagoland Speedway
- The First Race In The Chase For The NASCAR Sprint Cup Returns To Chicago In 2015
- Chicagoland Speedway sells out of $55 tickets for the MyAFibStory.com 400
- Lesa France Kennedy to be Honored by National Women’s History Museum